I'm not able to get the 5 digit code and I'm looking for support from 3M-50 customers who have a mac and have their 3M-50 connected using an airport extreme router.
Things I've done:
- Yes, my C wire is working properly. I took out the batteries and the 3M-50 still has power
- I've reset the 3M-50 multiple times
- I've done the factory reset multiple times
- I've tried to connect to the web interface from a web browser and my iphone to get the 5 digit code
- I'm able to connect to the 3M-50 on my network to scan for networks, etc.
- The yellow light is blinking, after a little while it will switch to red and then start back up again as yellow
- I have the radio on the left side and I selected the correct location
- I tried connecting in multiple difference browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.
- Turned off security and 3M-50 still doesn't provide 5 digit code.
I read airport extreme users were only able to access their 3M-50 only when their router was connected as WPA, but should I have WPA2 then the 3M-50 will not be able to provide the 5 digit code I read. I don't know the steps to force my airport extreme to broadcast WPA security, so I opened the network up by turning off the security and 3M-50 is still not able to connect to the network. I would like to at least confirm that WPA would work for me, so I was hoping someone who was successful with the same setup as mine could share with me the process.
I have the following
Airport Extreme - brand new bought it last week
Airport Utility 6.0 and 5.6